All student placements for 2019 have now been filled
All 2019 summer internship and Year In Industry placement positions have now been filled.
TTP is the premier independent technology and product development company. We work in partnership with our clients to bring new products to market, creating new business from advances in technology. Our partners include some of the world’s largest and most successful companies as well as some of the smallest and most ambitious.
We build multidisciplinary teams of talented, bright people and give them the facilities, training and freedom to find innovative solutions to make their ideas work. Our technology lies behind many products and processes in areas as diverse as life science, medical devices, instrumentation, sensing, communications, industrial products, and security systems.
This is the opportunity to join TTP for the summer and work alongside our consultants. This is your chance to learn more about what a career in innovative technology and product development will offer. You will contribute to exciting live client and internal TTP projects to get hands-on, practical experience under mentorship of our consultants. The length of internships can be flexible, although students are generally here for a minimum of 8 weeks.
We are looking for students who are ready to create their own opportunities within TTP. You will be encouraged to participate in all the areas of the work we do, including time in the lab, joining team meetings and interacting with our clients, experiencing the day-to-day reality of a career with one of Europe’s leading technology businesses.
- Studying towards a 1st or high 2.1 degree in Engineering (General, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics (/Software), Mechatronics), Physics or Biology/Biochemistry at a leading university (similar disciplines considered)
- Must have completed at least 2 years of study
- Evidence of applied practical skills Technically very strong
- Enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious nature
- Preference given to those who are both creative and can make things work
TTP is an employee-owned business operating from pleasant surroundings on our own Science Park in Melbourn, South Cambridgeshire. Our working culture encourages entrepreneurship, shared ideas and technical collaboration, while providing you the freedom to do your best work. Employee benefits include:
- 25 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance